6 Smart Tips for Managing Your Instagram Business Account
- Make sure it has been changed to a business account (if not, you’ll miss out on key business features like user data/insights)
- Make it public (why hide your business?)
- Turn off commenting for non-followers (it’s a suggestion… but I’ve found that it helps to greatly minimize the spam comments)
- Use the link feature on your profile to point to a landing or opt-in page (this gives prospects a place to learn more about you and buy your products
- Use Instagram Stories for “behind the scenes” content(this helps create a sense of intrigue and it shows prospects that there is a real human — not a bot — behind your account and allows them to see that you are relatable)
- Share your most important or top posts from your profile to your Instagram Stories and include a well-researched and brand or product-relevant hashtag as well as your location (this gets more eyes on your content or products from people who actively follow hashtags, locations or stories)
BONUS: I’ve opened up limited access to my personal Instagram content cheatsheet and added a bonus list of some of my top strategies. Download your copy.
Got questions? Comment or send me a message. I’ll be glad to hear from you.